Default Can someone send me the current mousesavers newsletter

It sometimes goes in my spam folder, but I've been having some computer trouble lately. We're going in 3 weeks and I wanted to get park tickets through undercovertourist. I understand there's a mousesavers discount code in the newsletter.

If anyone could help me out, I'll be eternally grateful.

Michele

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have the newsletter... here is the bit for the discount. I guess you need to go through their link. If it won't work PM me your email address and I will forward the email it to you!

Newsletter Exclusive Disney World Ticket Discounts

The offer listed below is EXCLUSIVE to readers of the MouseSavers Newsletter and not available to the general public. Please don't post information about it in public discussion forums (i.e. the DIS Boards, TripAdvisor) or publish this information anywhere else. Thanks!
    MouseSavers Newsletter subscribers can get exclusive, extra discounts on selected Walt Disney World tickets sold by Undercover Tourist through the special "secret" link below.
    Undercover Tourist is a Disney Parks USA Selected Ticket Seller - Disney's authorized program for ticket resellers. It is contracted, licensed, and authorized by Walt Disney World and other attractions (including Universal Orlando, SeaWorld and the major dinner shows) to sell discounted tickets that are new and genuine. Tens of thousands of MouseSavers.com readers have bought and used tickets from this very reliable ticket broker.
    Undercover Tourist's prices include tax and FREE shipping. When comparing prices with Disney, note that Disney does not include the 6.5% tax on its price lists.
    Buy now through this special link:
    http://www.undercovertourist.com/uni.../?pid=D1sc0unt
    Please note: the prices available through the link above are not available to the general public and are not accessible through Undercover Tourist's regular web site. Once you have visited the special link, the discounted version may continue to display, even if you type in Undercover Tourist's direct URL, depending on your browser and cookie settings. However, to make sure you are getting the discount, use the MouseSavers Newsletter special link each time you visit Undercover Tourist. When you've used the special link, you will see a "welcome MouseSavers" message that is not displayed on the public version of the page.

Default A Million Thanks!

Thanks so much!!