Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by elektra View Post
    I have a few times. Once on my college roommate.
    And then when I was on a recruiting trip to Texas A&M, my friend (who was also being recruited- we took the trip together as high school seniors), ended up having sex with a guy she met that night on the football team on the floor of the dorm room where we were staying. And then our host player on the team was having sex with another guy in the other dorm bed.
    I just remember curling up under the pillow thinking, "is this really happening?"
    At least I had a bed to myself.
    Oh and I remember hearing someone get up and I turned to look right as the guy from the floor got up, completely naked except for the still attached condom, and he passed RIGHT BY MY FACE on his way to the bathroom.

The whole thing was pretty disturbing.
    I remember watching them on TV later (both of the guys went to the NFL) and remembering that night. ICK.
    this experience would DEFINITELY turn me off to going there for college. Ick!
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by elektra View Post
    Oh and I remember hearing someone get up and I turned to look right as the guy from the floor got up, completely naked except for the still attached condom, and he passed RIGHT BY MY FACE on his way to the bathroom.

The whole thing was pretty disturbing.
    I remember watching them on TV later (both of the guys went to the NFL) and remembering that night. ICK.
    ICK is an understatement!
    SAHM to:

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Elektra...I can't even quote your post. ICKY....do you stay friends with the girl??

elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by niccig View Post
    Elektra...I can't even quote your post. ICKY....do you stay friends with the girl??
    Yes, I did stay friends at first. We both ended up going to the same college for softball, and were roommates our freshman year. We ended up having a huge falling out (surprise surprise!) at the end of that year though, and were not close for several years. There is a lot about her that is just not nice.
    Even with all her shenanigans, she actually sort of saved my life when I had a seizure in our shared dorm room. She pulled me out of bed, got me on my side breathing again, and called 911. And so that sort of complicates things in my mind as far as me being able to just completely not give her another thought.
    We have since reconciled though, and have a safe, distant Facebook relationship.
    After a stint as a lesbian, she ended up marrying a professional (male) athlete and she now has 3 boys.

Wow, this story is sort of interesting I guess.
    DD
    DS

Gena is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Well, I haven't walked in on someone having sex. (My parents said I walked in on them once as a toddler, but I don't remember it.)

However I have walked out on othe people having sex. Does that count?

Freshman year in college my roommate (RM) was dating a guy on the floor downstairs (let's call him DB - Downstairs Boy). Sometimes at night RM would leave our room door unlocked and DB would come in late at night/early morning so they could have sex. RM had the upper bunk and it was terrible to listen to them have sex right above me. So I would grab DB's keys, go to his room, and sleep in his bed the rest of the night. DB's roommate was a Religious Guy (RG) and had an out-of-town girlfriend he was faithful to, so I didn't have to worry about walking in on anything there. RG was a little surprised the first time he woke in the morning and found me in DG's place, but he was very understanding about it.
    Gena

DS, age 11 and always amazing

“Autistics are the ultimate square pegs, and the problem with pounding a square peg into a round hole is not that the hammering is hard work. It's that you're destroying the peg." - Paul Collins, Not Even Wrong

elliput is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Multiple times. Between actual sister, sorority sisters, roommates, etc there have been plenty of accidental interruptions.
    Erica
    DD 1/05
    DS 9/08

Since one just does not simply walk into Mordor, I say we form a conga line and dance our way in.
    Excuse me, are you in a play​?

Wow, Elektra, you sure do live! What an ICK situation....
    -Ivy

Parenting two active, wonderful boys

This is your world. Shape it or someone else will. -Gary Lew

Quote Originally Posted by crl View Post
    Nope, never. Thank goodness.

Catherine
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

Kind of. I walked into my townhouse apartment very late at night and, without turning lights on, started to go up the stairs that were right in front of the front door. Then I noticed the stereo lights were still turned on, so I walked deep into the living room, still without turning the lightswitch on, to turn the stereo off. I couldn't see anything and wasn't noticing anything until my roommate's boyfriend's voice peeped out from behind a sofa or table, "Hi, MyName." "Hi, Boyfriend," I said, slightly puzzled. "I'm nude," he says. Suddenly catching on, I said "Then I'll leave" and I went upstairs.

They were both so embarassed in the morning, but I just thought it was nothing. I hadn't noticed them at all, never saw anything even while the conversation was taking place, and if boyfriend had kept quiet, I never would have been the wiser.

*I* got walked in on by a visiting friend once. DH claims he knew it was going to happen, knew how to avoid it, and seems to enjoy telling me he knows exactly the angle my friend saw everything. But I personally choose not to believe the details and have blocked the whole thing out.
    Advice and commentary on living overseas

DD1 15, DD2 12, and DS 9

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by american_mama View Post

*I* got walked in on by a visiting friend once. DH claims he knew it was going to happen, knew how to avoid it, and seems to enjoy telling me he knows exactly the angle my friend saw everything.

Sounds like your husband enjoyed the audience!!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast