Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

yes...my parents when I was very young and my sister when we roomed together after college...

the parent episode grosses me out more NOW than it did then - I guess I was to young to really comprehend what I saw...

I just ran in to tell my dad there was someone at the door for him...I was focused on delivering my message at the time...

Puddy73 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    never walked in, but in college/grad school often ended up overhearing it.
    Ditto. I had a noisy roomate! When DH was a teenager he walked in on his parents - with his Mom on top. I don't think he looked MIL in the eye for several years.
    Jennifer
    Mommy to a big girl and a little girl with a sweet boy in the middle (and always missing our sweet baby boy #2, stillborn 7/12)

"The work of today is the history of tomorrow and we are its makers." Juliette Gordon Low

brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Maybe we need a s/o of have you ever been walked in on....

LOL.
    Mama to DS-2004
    DD-2006
    and a new addition-ds born march 2010

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I roomed with a couple (long story, but they were an awesome pair so I didn't mind..) and once I came home unexpectedly and heard them in the shower! Considering our circumstances, I think it's remarkable that this was the only incident!

As for us, once my idiot brother (who was around 19-20 at the time, so not a child) opened the door to our bedroom in the morning without knocking! Who does that, but also who doesn't LOCK the door. DUH Believe me when I say I am now paranoid about locking the bedroom door when there is anyone else in the house!

ETA: We recovered in time so he never knew!

mommylamb is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Yes, my parents, a couple of times while growing up. I also walked in on some people in a hostle going at it while I was backpacking. It was one of those shared rooms, so multiple people were spending the night there. Not sure why you'd have sex in one of those places... but lots of people do.

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

My BIL and sister. We were all living together (they were dating, not married) I wanted to borrow something from my sisters's closet and I knocked, no answer and walked in. I was SHOCKED and the image is seared into my brain.
    /hillary
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3