Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Roni is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Yikes, I'm only a few days behind you, but I'm not nearly that prepared. The three-room switch that we're in the midst of is causing a lot of chaos.

Well, I'm packing to go to my in-laws this weekend. After we come back I'll probably pack my bag for the hospital. I've washed the new clothes that I bought, and last night I pulled out all of the non-pink infant clothes that I could find. I'm glad to see that I have more than I thought. Plus, my sister is convinced I am having a boy, so I think she's sending me a bunch of stuff. So, I'll be set either way.

I still have to get through my dd#2's b-day party, dd#1 going to a sports camp, and the start of school, so I have all of those things to worry about at the same time as we're getting ready for the baby. The girls have been moved downstairs, but their room is so not ready for the baby, yet. (I'm planning to sleep in the baby's room for a while.)

I just scheduled our hospital tour. I'm not going to bother with a class, since I'm probably having a c-section. If not, I know what to do, anyway.

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have to call the hospital to schedule a tour. I've never been there. I had my 3 at another hospital that I've known like the back of my hand since I was 10. My father is medical staff there & I used to work there too. Now I feel a little out of my element.

I'm due Aug. 8th...

my hospital bag is just about packed for me, DD and DH minus the things I use daily...contact lenses, hair brush, ipod, etc...

I have travel lite crib by the bed and PNP's on each floor set up with a changing station and supplies on TV tables next to each...

the nursery is decorated and ready - though I don't expect to be using it much initially...

I washed most of the clothes up to 9 months..

I haven't packed the diaper bags but I figure I'll have time to do that...

I pulled the car seat out to install in my car this weekend...

heading to the doctor within the hour for my weekly appointment...hopefully he'll say DD has made some moves toward labor...

but if not...I think I'm about as ready as I'm going to be...

ohiomom1121 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

His thread is making me a little nervous...I haven't done a thing! I'm scheduled for a c-section on the 18th. DH and I are planning on getting the nursery set up this weekend so I guess that's something! Good job everyone on being so prepared!!
    Last edited by ohiomom1121; 07-30-2010 at 02:32 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2