Default I take it back about not loving pregnancy.

Just when I was getting exhausted and frustrated by the weight gain, difficulty sleeping, bacne, obnoxious comments and stares from coworkers and strangers, etc....the kid started to do karate in my belly. All day long, he flips and kicks and punches and hiccups. Like from the moment I sit down at work until when I'm rushing out the door. When I'm still, he's putting on a show.

I love it.

I may not love it forever as I know he's just going to get bigger and eventually it will hurt a little. But it's so cool that he's so...there. I feel like he's knocking on the walls to say, "Hey Mama! Can't wait to meet you!"
    Boy (4/03) -- Girl (12/05) -- Boy (11/10)

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I always loved when I could start feeling the baby move! Suddenly, you remember why you're going through all the discomfort and that there really IS a baby in there.

We're in that stage, too. We sing "Kung Fu Fighting" to him all day long...it doesn't hurt yet, it's just really exciting that there's an active little BOY in there.
    Beaming mom to DS born 10/20/2010.
    The Force is strong with this one.

I went out to watch my DH go skydiving this morning and while lying on a blanket baby E kicked me so hard I swear I felt the earth move (I was lying on my stomach, which she seems to either hate or love--she always gets so mobile). I went "Oh!" and sat up. DH was like, "What's wrong?!" Poor lil thang--I love how much she kicks me--our MFM said she's a "real active" baby since he watched her do barrel rolls during the 25-minute level-2 u/s.
    Muffin, 2010
    Bubba, 2013

"You've probably heard the expression 'I believe in God, just not organized religion.' I don't think people would say that if the church truly lived like we are called to live. The expression would change to 'I can't deny what the church does, but I don't believe in their God.' At least then they'd address their rejection of God rather than use the church as a scapegoat." Francis Chan