I bought my wedding dress from this ebay supplier 'Jeffliu8000', his shop name is 'April Bride', I got a made to measure and got measured proffessionally and as i'm a seamsterss i knew from themoment i opened the package it was all wrong.

How it is meant to look:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Satin-Medieval...item5d2a412392

See pics at the bottom on how it REALLY looks, i'm a size UK14 BTW

WARNING do not buy from this seller, the dress he sent me was completely wrong and too small even though i send larger measurements than i was incase of this happening, the trim was all wrong and there were bits missing from it, it was put together very badly and i have had nothing but problems with him.

He hangs up on me when i call, he has said he never received my return dress when royal mail have checked it was signed for and delivered, this has been going on now for almost 6 month and i still have not seen anything from my promised refund.

He 1st appolagised for the mess up and offered me any other dress free and just pay postage, this was my dream dress he messed up and all i wanted was a full refund, he offered me to keep the dress and give 50% refund which was totally unacceptable, i didn't even want to see the dress again let alone keep it and get 50% refund, he then offered me £80 refund which i still declined, then he said OK full refund on receiving the returned dress which i sent internationally signed for.

He has now ignoring all my e-amils and i cannot even make a claim over e-bay or paypal as it has been over the required amount of time to make one as they state to contact the seller 1st before making any claims as issues may be resolved that way 1st.

I'm down on money which was in my budget, i'm at a loss and i've not a clue what else i can do that i have not done already.

Do not buy from this guy, he'll cause you nothing but stress and loss of money, go into a shop try one on and buy it to have made for you, the experience is a lot better and you know where to go if things go wrong.

JackieP