KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default Toddler only pooping once or so a week

What can I do? DS2 seems to save it up for a week. It's not overly hard or anything. And then on poop-day, he poops about 4 or 5 different times.
    Kris

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

DD1 usually goes every 3 days, sometimes every 4. We have added prunes, dried apricots, raisins, craisins, and such to her diet and we find her poop is more frequent when she's adequately hydrated. Right now she's just so active that she hardly stops to take a sip of water or milk. So we are having to work really hard at increasing her fluid intake.

If he's not having a hard time with it...pain, blood, etc. then I wouldn't worry about it too much.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

1 to 2 oz of prune juice a day ( I mixed it with apple and diluted it) helps keep things moving on a regular basis. We had poop issues with Nathan
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions