Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
I think you really should try the ones you like and go with the one that is most comfortable (even if it's not the cutest - if it is - bonus).
Quote Originally Posted by MomToOne View Post
I love the comment about the bras and it's so true. Part of why I'm pushing for you to get what you want is because I know that it's just totally impossible to know what is going to work best for *you*.
Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
I guess I'm saying what the PP did - one size doesn't fit all, and even the same person can change preferences over time and with different babies. Since you have the Ergo, why not give it a good shot and if it doesn't work out get the Gemini?
Thank you to everyone who responded to my plea; it is really helpful for me to hear so many perspectives. And thank you for making all of these excellent points. (Can you tell I just figured out the multi-quote option?) I think I'll get the Ergo out of the box and try it on again and then order the Gemini to compare. While I'm at it, I'm going to throw the Scootababy back into the mix, because I've sometimes felt that's the answer, too. Wish me luck!