TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Help me find the GTG points

I have a pack of Pampers Thick Care wipes and I can't find the GTG points. Where are they located?
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

They arent on there! I looked everywhere. Unless when you are done with them they are inside the packaging I couldnt find them.
    DS 1/10 "boo-boo"

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by WolfpackMom View Post
    They arent on there! I looked everywhere. Unless when you are done with them they are inside the packaging I couldnt find them.

Nope, I cut it open. Nothing. Nada. I tried calling the GTG program but of course, they are closed right now.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

Okay, I had the same problem with a pack of thick care wipes - I think they don't have points for some reason. I also had a problem where one of my plastic tubs had no points etched inside. I contacted them by email - no response. Then I never got around to calling because I was lazy and figured oh, well, it's only 10 pts. Point is (no pun intended) definitely call...

catsnkid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

On the white replacement packet. I also can't figure out the tub thing.

Default you have to call in...

I had the same problem and called in and they put the points on the account immediately. They seemed like I was inconveniencing them some; however they did put the points on right away...!!!

Radosti is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default None there

I bought a case of 7 soft packs of the thick care wipes with the yellow flip lid. No GTG points anywhere. I called them. The guy had a tone of voice that suggested he thought I was a bit on the slow side, but he did put the 70 points in my account. I wanted to scream that even my extensive scientific training and education levels would not help me find the codes that were not there to begin with.
    DS1 12/05
    DS2 06/08
    DD 11/09

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts