Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Stroller Wars

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Multimama View Post
    Swissair, do you know how much those footmuffs cost or what retailers you can buy them from? The website doesn't seem to have any retailer information. Strange.
    My mil bought it from a lady who sells them in her basement in Switzerland.

But I did find this for you: http://www.lammfelle-shop.de/Babyswe...s-Kind-23.aspx

The wonders of Google (and a husband who speaks German...)

Quote Originally Posted by Multimama View Post
    That's interesting about the Bumbleride footmuffs. Someday I hope to own a Bumbleride.
    Yes. I don't know if the idea is that they are perfect for cool days because it won't cause overheating and then you can just add blankets for even colder days? That's the only theory I have going.

I have only seen 2, the included ones on the 06 flyer and 08 indie. Starting in 2009 when they stopped including footmuffs with the stroller they changed how they attach. They used to just zipper onto the fabric but now like other companies' footmuffs, they come with a full liner and zip on and off of the liner.

The footmuff I liked for winter is "snuggle-bub" lambswool one. Comes in 2 sizes, with not much difference, so even for an infant I'd recommend the "toddler size", also, they come in real lambswool and fake one (cheaper).
    I loved it. Worked with maclaren techno, bjcc, bee, even mac triumph (if you have a smaller baby).

here's link to amazon
    http://www.amazon.com/Snuggle-Lamb-9...2317653&sr=8-2

You can usually find them on a discount this time of year.

liamsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Arivecchi, can you fold your Mac with the foot muff attached? Or does it need to be unzipped or removed entirely?

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by liamsmom View Post
    Arivecchi, can you fold your Mac with the foot muff attached? Or does it need to be unzipped or removed entirely?
    Mine is new so I am not sure. I'd have to try it out.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15