Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    sunnyside is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We have a hand me down set on the crib, but we cosleep so it's just for looks. I wouldn't buy a set. Once she moves in the crib eventually, we'll use the skirt and the sheet and that is all.
    Mama to two sweet girls - Summer 2010 and Spring 2015

I got a few sheets, the breathable bumper and the mobile... Oh, and a matching (not a set) crib skirt and window valance. DD didn't sleep in her crib till 6 months or so (she was a preemie and the bassinet lasted quite a while), later on I got a regular bumper for her (when she was 8 months or so). Now she has her stuffed animals and pacifiers in her crib (and the Fisher Price piano that she loves), and I think we'll get her her first pillow and a blanket this winter.
    My miracle girl 04.09.2009

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I got several sheets, the waterproof mattress pads, a mobile and the mesh bumpers, oh and a crib sheet. My boys' cribs have always looked very plain. I focus my $ and efforts into their, "big boy" rooms when they are out of the crib.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Chamois sheets and a cute bedskirt, etra waterproof mattress pad (already had a mesh crib bumper from DS, but didn't use it for DD.

ETA: I actually got some beautiful pink/taupe flower stencils for above the crib, and that's where the decoration is.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

lovebebes is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

i have the stokke sleepi bassinet in the living room for when I need to put baby down during the day, so i bought the bedding for that bassinet.
    I dont need anything else because at night we cosleep. I do love the yummy Aiden and Anais muslin blankets though and got a few of those, the thin swaddlers, and one dream blanket that has several layers of the muslin-that one is delicious and ive been using it myself as i sit on the couch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3