Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    alien_host is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Corie View Post
    Just got back from the Lego store. I got all 16 mini-figures. They are
    so cool.
    We got them all as well, which is your fave? DD loves the "pop singer". She is working on building a stage with chairs for the other minifigs to watch the performance.

The vampire and witch are great too....we haven't opened all 16 yet....trying to space them over a week or so!

Well, we got 16 at the Lego store...but I think I probably have some repeats. My vision was getting blurred looking at all the barcodes. The one everyone was looking for was the spartan. I let DS1 open one, he doesn't know about the others yet. He opened the vampire. Very cool. Hopefully the ones we are getting from TRU will have the spartan. It is so hard for me to not open them all! Thank you for posting! The SA didn't think they would last long for this series either.
    Big Boy 2/04
    Little Boy 7/08

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by alien_host View Post

The vampire and witch are great too....we haven't opened all 16 yet....trying to space them over a week or so!

My son opened them all in one swoop!!

So now I have 32 mini-figures displayed in the kids' area.
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MolieMuts View Post
    My vision was getting blurred looking at all the barcodes.

Seriously!

My son kept telling me to HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!

I went a little cross-eyed there for a minute.
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

Quote Originally Posted by alien_host View Post
    $1.99 at Lego store. TRU online was 1.99, Borders $3.

Series 1 is sold out.
    Thank you -- I thought TRU online was 1.99 but just looked and they are 2.99 now. Thought I was going crazy!

Colleen

How quick do you think these will sell out? I completely missed out on series 1 so I'd like to pick up series 2.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    How quick do you think these will sell out? I completely missed out on series 1 so I'd like to pick up series 2.
    FYI I was at Natick today and they still had some stock (I'd call in the AM to confirm...they just got them in on Tues.). The craze is still there...people are buying them pretty quickly. TRU sold out online already (no limit). Lego stores have a 16 limit so it is going a bit more slowly I think.

They have not been available at Lego.com yet so I think they still have stock available, but I wouldn't count on it being around long.

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Late to the game on these but what is the deal with the barcodes? Is the packaging for each identical and the only difference being the barcode?

Quote Originally Posted by LD92599 View Post
    Late to the game on these but what is the deal with the barcodes? Is the packaging for each identical and the only difference being the barcode?
    Each blue pack looks identical at first. On the back there is a unique bar code on each pack (upper right). This is NOT the upc code (which is on the left).

The bar code has a series of thick and thin lines. Read the code from right to left and about 1/2 of it is unique. If you click on some of the links with bar code examples you will get a better visual.

This seems to be the way Lego has "secretly" identified which figure is which, I'm guessing they do want to be able to identify the figures at the Factory so they can package the cases with a somewhat equal variety of the 16 different ones. They probably don't want to send a case of 60 of just vampires etc.

What I did at the store was look at the bar code to try and pick out as many different packs as I could. I don't consult the print out sheet until I'm just trying to find certain ones. If you only want certain figures then the cheat sheet helps.

HTH!

rlu is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Late to this craze so I just called our store at Valley Fair and was told they are sold out. They got them in on Monday.

He expects more but no idea when or how many.

A little bummed as our college mascot is a Spartan but the colors are wrong. DS doesn't appear to know about these yet (although I did see a few hanging from classmate's backpacks, although those are probably keychains.) I guess a trip to the lego store might in order to see the keychains (thinking ahead to Xmas).
    DS Mar04, 8th grader. Life Scout. Being read Flash the Homeless Donkey.
    GoldPup (golden retriever born Dec14); Big Boy Dog (1997 - 2008); Little Girl Dog (1997 - 2005); two 10-yo (2007-2017) huge goldfish we can no longer find in MIL's fish pond
    Go Sharks! Go Mirai, Nathan, the Shib Sibs and Team USA
    Recently read The Hate U Give (highly recommend) and The Noel Diary (ok, light). Starting A Dog Named Boo.
    Pooh - "It's a beautiful day." Eeyore - "Not from where I'm sitting." Pooh - "Try standing next to me." From The Best Bear in All the World, Spring.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast