Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

It's so funny that every time this Q gets asked, either here or on Swap, everyone has a different opinion. Seems like everyone has their own personal fave. I think it is terrific that there are three great choices in this genre! Wasn't the case a few years ago.
    Strollerqueen

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle View Post
    I've never really understood why a seat like the vistas/b-ready is really an issue for a newborn, as long as it's reclined enough not to flop forward. At that age they have their legs curled up half the time anyway and it's not really any different than a car seat, angle wise.
    I agree. I think the parent just needs to decide what's best for their child

My preemie twins were fine to ride in both seats of my p&t vibe at 2 months old. They had fantastic head control and they never flopped around one bit after I snuggled them in. Before that I swaddled them and laid them in the bassinet together. It was super cute.

This is before the CS and b ready existed and I needed an at in-line due to my living situation

I think those warnings are just in place for legal purposes. Most of my mommy friends had their babies in the seats of their vistas and bugs well before 6m

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3