Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default good overnight diapers?

we use disposables at night, and DS had been doing great in 7th Generation dipes (size 3). however, recently i've noticed that the dipe has been getting super-full and has been leaking onto his clothes (and DS doesn't nurse in the middle of the night..we put on a dipe at 8pm, nurse, he goes to sleep, then at 6am when he wakes up to nurse again the diaper is soaking).

anyway DH was thinking to just go to size 4, but he's still only 20 lbs, so it seems to make more sense into getting overnight diapers. are there some y'all can recommend? are there any "natural" options (we love 7th Gen, but they don't seem to carry overnight dipes). thanks!

DD is 20 pounds and she is in Huggies Supreme over nights. She does get up to nurse and although the diaper is super full at the end of the night, it rarely (once a month?) leaks.

elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Not sure about all the "natural" options but Huggies Overnight diapers work for us.
    DD
    DS

We used Huggies Overnights with DD. But, have found the Pampers Extra Protection are better with DS.
    SAHM to Pete and Repeat my "Irish Twins" - DD 12/06 and DS 11/07

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

okinawama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

we are another huggies overnight users.

Smillow is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I tried the pampers overnights & had leaks. Now we use huggies overnites - love 'em!

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

We owned a few cloth diaper covers (the kind that hold prefolds like Bummis and ProWraps- available on Amazon) and put those over the disposables. No leaks.

Beth

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

What about sizing up for nighttime? We size up for nighttime before doing it during the day. At 20lbs, my DS2 was in size 4. You don't have to go by the weight on the package.

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    What about sizing up for nighttime? We size up for nighttime before doing it during the day. At 20lbs, my DS2 was in size 4. You don't have to go by the weight on the package.

I think this would be the cheaper option as well. My Ds#2 is a shrimp in height and weight. He just now, at 13+ months, has hit 20 lbs. and he's been wearing size 4 for a while now. With both kids, the weight limit on the diaper package never matched up.
    Christina
    DD 9/04
    DS 7/09

barkley1 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Pampers Overnights leaked. We sized up and switched to Huggies Overnights. Now that he's over a year and not drinking but 2 bottles a day, we could probably size up in regular diapers, but I'm too lazy to deal with soaked PJ's while trying to find the right one .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast