Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Andi98989 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

DS was in Huggies Little Movers size 3 during the day and Huggies Overnights size 4 at night. It's worked great for us.
    DS1 - Oct. '09

Momto1 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    What about sizing up for nighttime? We size up for nighttime before doing it during the day. At 20lbs, my DS2 was in size 4. You don't have to go by the weight on the package.
    I agree

We usually use Huggies overnights, but we've had just as much success with putting DD in a diaper one size larger than her day diaper.

FWIW, DD is 20 lbs and is now wearing a size 4. Last night, she went to bed super early (4:30) and was wearing a 7th Generation size 4. When she woke this morning at 6am, the diaper was super full, but no leaks. I was shocked.
    WOHM to DD, born 5/4/09

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

hmm, ok i guess sizing up is worth a shot since we'll need to get that size eventually anyway. just got some size 4 from 7th Generation using that 20% off coupon for amazon. we'll see if that works and if not we'll try overnites. thanks everyone!

We use the huggies overnites in size 3. DS is 11 mos, also ~20lbs. They run pretty big, I think he'll be in the 3s for quite a lot longer. I recommend them!

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    What about sizing up for nighttime? We size up for nighttime before doing it during the day. At 20lbs, my DS2 was in size 4. You don't have to go by the weight on the package.
    We have some Huggies Overnights and I cannot wait to finish the package. I much prefer to simply use bigger Baby Dry diapers.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

For DD1 who has always been a heavy wetter at night we started using Huggies Overnights at size 3 and had no problems with them. We used those until we started using Kirkland diapers when DD was just over 2 yrs. old and they worked fine at night too. Then when DD1 hit 3/1/2 I bought some Fuzzi Bunz pocket diapers (knowing I was going to have another baby) to use at night and those worked quite well until DD1 was about 4 yrs. old. The FBs are great because they are all one size diaper. I will probably start DD2 in those right around 6 mos. old.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

peanut520 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

dd (18 mo) 21 lbs is in size 3 seventh gen diapers during the day and size 4 at night and we have not had any leaks. sizing up is cheaper that going to the overnites and i like sticking with the seventh gen.

catsnkid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I like both brands of overnite dipes. He has stopped being such a heavy wetter at night so the pampers overnites are working okay, and I kind of prefer them to Huggies, I got a deal on Amazon so we are using those right now.

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

thx again everyone. last nite we tried a size 4 7th generation and while the diaper did seem big on him, he went from 8p to 8am with no leaks (and he nursed at 8:30p and at 7:30a). so far, so good. if he gets leaks i'll try putting a bummis or thirsties cover on top.

DS wears Huggies Overnites, we tried Pampers too but they leaked.
    Finally #2 due April 17, 2015

DS - 8.22.08
    allergic to dairy, eggs and nuts
    outgrew wheat!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2