Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Gymboree 30% off everything fill-a-bag sale

i got the email this morning (now till labor day everything's 30% off), but was wondering, how does this work in stores? do they just give u a bag and everything that fits in is 30% off?

brgnmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    i got the email this morning (now till labor day everything's 30% off), but was wondering, how does this work in stores? do they just give u a bag and everything that fits in is 30% off?
    yup, you can buy however many items you'd like & you'll get 30% off your purchase. I brought in my 20% off entire purchase coupon from the Parents magazine, and she gave me an additional 20% off everything.... but ymmv, b/c it seems like some people were unable to do this at their b&m stores. The SA at my nearby store was nice though.

KrystalS is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

You can use the 20% off coupons online. I placed an order this morning. I was waiting for the baby sale but I was worried stuff would sell out.
    -Krystal

DD 2/04
    DS 10/5/10

thx for the replies!! i just got a 20% off gymbo coupon in the mail but i wasn't sure if it could be stacked with the 30% off fill-a-bag offer. will try tonite. if not i will use it online.

I was able to use the 20% off coupon at my local store.
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

It should work at either location because the 30% off price is marked as the price on the website so there is no code stacking. Hopefully there is a coupon in my Parents magazine!

FWIW I usually find better stock online and at least in CA their shipping is pretty fast (and the shipping center is near my hometown so I feel like I am somewhat supporting the locals) and it's pretty cheap too. Easier and less headache than driving to the mall for me.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Default Gymboree Code needed

I'm still looking for a code, if anyone has an extra. Thanks!

I have an extra 20% off coupon that expires today. Please PM if you want it.

hm, didn't get to go tonite to gymbo but i think i'll just try it online since i can use the 20% off coupon (thanx for the tip, i didn't think of combining the two). i see a ton of stuff online that i want to get and indeed, often times my local stores don't have the correct size or what not. and as Annie says probably less headache and all, i really don't feel like dragging DS to the mall in this heat anyway

sunnyside is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Does anyone have a gymbo code that they aren't using that I could have? Thanks!
    Mama to two sweet girls - Summer 2010 and Spring 2015

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast