Default Online Gown Purchases

Just wanted to heard any success stories anyone had with purchasing their gown online. I'm thinking of doing so myself but am a little hesitate since it's something I haven't tried on yet.

Default Multiple Success stories

I've personally heard of multiple success stories from brides who bought dresses online. Go to a dress shop and try on different styles to find what type looks best on your body. Since you will have to get alterations on the dress any way, when you buy online you pick the style that looked best from your time trying them on in the shop. Simple and you save so much!

mommylamb is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My boss got married last year when she was 7.5 months pregnant and she bought her wedding dress on line. It only cost about $250, and when she gave them her measurements, it was a couple months in advance, so clearly those measurements changed and they just built an estimate of where she would be into what they were doing. It came in a beaten up fed-ex bag, but it looked great and she only had to do minimal alterations.
    DS1 6/07

DS2 2/12

Quote Originally Posted by azureori View Post
    Just wanted to heard any success stories anyone had with purchasing their gown online. I'm thinking of doing so myself but am a little hesitate since it's something I haven't tried on yet.
    I wouldn't... A dress has to be PERFECT for your wedding day, and ordering something online leaves far too much to chance. Even with a good tailor who can fit it for you afterwards, they can only do so much...

Stick to your bridal shops