Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    Anyone have this issue?
    No I didn't notice that.
    We took Al out yesterday too- he was great at the mall. And then we ventured out across the street to a store that wasn't attached to the mall and he did ok on the outside sidewalks, but I was thinking the exact same thing- this ain't my Swift!
    But Al did so much better in store aisles and I just love the feel of the leather handles. DH and I actually took both the Volo and Al and took turns pushing each- we were a Mac family.
    He was right at home at the mall we went to too.

Also, after our trip to Chicago, it seemed ridiculous to get in our car and drive from the mall to this other store, however 99% of the people who may have made this same trip would have done just that- walking to their car loading up the strollers, loading kids into the seats and driving across the street to the other parking lot!
    But we had our stylish rides to take us across, so we hoofed it over there, as it should be.
    DD
    DS

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Thanks Elektra. I am super spoiled by how effortless the Swift and Duo are and how smooth the ride is, so yes Al's push does not compare outdoors at all, but he is nice indoors. I am an air tire addict. LOL.

I did not notice the steering issue when pushing with both hands, only when I pushed it with one hand.

The basket seems harder to access than the one in the Triumph so I am glad that I have the saddlebag on the side. I will probably just keep the rain cover in the basket and use the back pocket and the saddlebag for everything else.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    Thanks Elektra. I am super spoiled by how effortless the Swift and Duo are and how smooth the ride is, so yes Al's push does not compare outdoors at all, but he is nice indoors. I am an air tire addict. LOL.

I did not notice the steering issue when pushing with both hands, only when I pushed it with one hand.

The basket seems harder to access than the one in the Triumph so I am glad that I have the saddlebag on the side. I will probably just keep the rain cover in the basket and use the back pocket and the saddlebag for everything else.
    My saddlebag won't arrive for a few weeks but I was thinking that it would have been convenient to have it. The basket is harder to access, I guess because of the big fabric flap thing in the back- you can't access from the back easily. I kept the sippy in the back pocket, and DS's blanket in the basket when he wasn't using it.
    DD
    DS

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14