Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

My DH thought it was cute I was so excited. He has accepted my stroller insanity.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    My DH thought it was cute I was so excited. He has accepted my stroller insanity.
    Yeah, because you actually sell the ones you're not using. LOL.

I e-mailed Gilt about the status of my order and they haven't gotten back to me. I'm starting to get stressed. What if my dream stroller never comes???

Gilt got back to me. Al is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday!!!

I know this is my third post in a row on this thread, but just wanted to share.

It is so funny how many people on this forum will have their own Albert Thurston now. I think if I ever seen another person with one I'll just assume they are either a BB member or Swapper.

So happy for you Guys. Al looks snazzy and handsome , it's a perfect stroller for a little boy isn't it? (not wishing here for a boy lol, not wishing here for a boy, not...). Great pics!
    My miracle girl 04.09.2009

elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    Is this a happy scream?
    Yes! Happy and excited. Mine should be here Thursday.
    DD
    DS

Ooo! Maybe mine will come next week too, (I'm on the West coast). I haven't contacted Gilt, but I will Tuesday if I haven't heard anything.

Quote Originally Posted by blondflava View Post
    So happy for you Guys. Al looks snazzy and handsome , it's a perfect stroller for a little boy isn't it? (not wishing here for a boy lol, not wishing here for a boy, not...). Great pics!
    I have to say that I would have no problem putting a girl (if I ever had one) in Albert. While he does have a masculine flair, I don't find him to be TOO boyish. And there is that pink stripe running through! (I don't see it the same way as a pink quest and a boy I guess)
    (But my little one looks so cute in his plaid shorts and polo and his cigar and newspaper as I push him around...)

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I cannot wait to try him out outdoors. The wheels are pretty nice so I bet it's a pretty smooth ride. Unfortunately, I am OOT right now but I will take that baby out as soon as I get home!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

liamsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Just wanted to say that Al is really beautiful! I love the quilting--especially under the canopy. It really looks luxurious. Good score.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast