conniez is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default $10 off at Shoebuy...what to get?

Got an e-mail from Shoebuy for $10 off that expires today, but I just noticed NOTHING on their site is less than $25. DD needs Winter boots eventually, but all the ones they have are pretty pricey compared to Endless. For those who got a similar coupon, what did you spend it on?

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I had one too and bought some tennis shoes for DS for $35 minus the $10. Still a god deal IMO for SR's.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by DrSally View Post
    I had one too and bought some tennis shoes for DS for $35 minus the $10. Still a god deal IMO for SR's.
    I was looking at their toddler shoes section, but they didn't have as much for DD as Endless does DD fits Robeez & Bobux since they're flexible. I don't really recognize the other brands they listed.

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by conniez View Post
    I was looking at their toddler shoes section, but they didn't have as much for DD as Endless does DD fits Robeez & Bobux since they're flexible. I don't really recognize the other brands they listed.
    So DD is a new walker in flexible shoes? What about some slippers? What about something for you?
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

DD is 2 1/2 & has been walking since 9 mos., but I just find that Stride Rite & other brands are sometimes too firm/inflexible. I do need some brown church shoes, but the women's shoes are all so expensive! lol If I don't end up using it I may just post it for someone to take, but figured I might post first for some ideas.