Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    DH has offered to get one and I'm all for it. Not sure what he's waiting for...I guess our life is a little crazy right now.

OP, your *parents* suggested your DH get a V? I don't think I could talk to mine about birth control!

And SnuggleBuggles, I'm also reeling from your DH nixing the V for those reasons. Although it's happened to others before, I can't quite wrap my head around that conversation!
    Even my parents told me, I don't feel like I should ask. I think he should be the one who initiates the idea.

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by moonsky View Post
    Even my parents told me, I don't feel like I should ask. I think he should be the one who initiates the idea.
    When "I" called to set up DH's consultations the receptionist said 90% off the calls are made by the wife. She said it was very rare a man actually set the consulation up. They schedule the appt but not the consultation.

Men dont like to bring up surgery on their "manhood" Some need a gentle nudge ( or shove off the cliff)
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4