Default Best toys for 1yr old boy?

What are the best recommendation for toys for 1yr old boy?

kristac is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

"Someday, I am going to go to bed without toys on the floor and sippys in my sink. Things will stay where I put them and I can have nice, fragile items on display. But when I do, I will look around with a wistfullness in my heart and miss the days where vibrant imaginations ran wild and there was evidence of life happening around me all the time!"

Not sure exactly why, but this thing is a huge hit with all the kiddos I know of that age (and older too). Lots of longevity at our house!

http://www.amazon.com/Learning-Curve...4226382&sr=1-3

Comming back to add- Gymboree Bubbles Oodles
    http://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_it...34374306236931
    "Someday, I am going to go to bed without toys on the floor and sippys in my sink. Things will stay where I put them and I can have nice, fragile items on display. But when I do, I will look around with a wistfullness in my heart and miss the days where vibrant imaginations ran wild and there was evidence of life happening around me all the time!"

bigpassport is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

DS doesn't have a favorite toy. Both the Laugh & Learn House and the tractor (our's isn't Learning Curve, but its very similar) get a lot of use. The toy that I am happiest I got was a big tub of Mega Bloks. He can put them together himself, or carry one or two around the house...but the best part is that they keep me entertained when I am sitting and playing with him. He will "help" me build whatever I am building, but mostly he just likes me sitting near him while he plays.
    Lee
    DS 06/09
    Expecting b/b twins via adoption, Summer 2013

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

DS likes the Tad dolls. We have the morning/night baby tad and a smaller one that does numbers/colors.

He also LOVES his rock with elmo boombox, but I couldn't find it online. They have a similar (possibly newer?) one at Kohl's though.

He also loves any and all balls and will carry them around randomly.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

Last edited by kristac; 09-18-2010 at 08:49 AM.