Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    dukie41181 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

This is one of those times I really wish I had a huge walk-in pantry to store thegarbage can! I'm so happy to see this thread! I'm headed to Bed Bath and Beyond to explore after breakfast. I must say too, I'm surprised the trash can is only $40! I was expecting to have to invest $100 or more to get one with a lock feature!
    DD1: February 2009
    DD2: November 2010

Ceepa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by dukie41181 View Post
    This is one of those times I really wish I had a huge walk-in pantry to store thegarbage can!
    This was the only thing that saved us. Before we had a house with our pantry we tried to redirect away from the lidded can about 500 times a day. Finally we gated off a nearby hallway and put the can there. I know some poeple who put the can under the sink with a latch on the cabinet, but that wouldn't work for us.

lowrioh is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We have one from SimpleHuman and DD hasn't figured it out yet. They are expensive though...we only have one because the previous owners left it behind.
    Our friends have one and their DS who is 2.5 hasn't figured out how to get it open either.
    http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/prod...81926&RN=1020&

dukie41181 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lowrioh View Post
    We have one from SimpleHuman and DD hasn't figured it out yet. They are expensive though...we only have one because the previous owners left it behind.
    Our friends have one and their DS who is 2.5 hasn't figured out how to get it open either.
    http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/prod...81926&RN=1020&
    I started with the other one but saw this one in the store. Maybe I'll ask for it for Christmas if the other isn't working well for us. Goodness I sound lame!
    DD1: February 2009
    DD2: November 2010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2