Default Dwell Studio Bedding Products

anyone here bought the bedding sets made by dwell studio? theyre a bit expensive but I was wondering if its worth the money?

alirebco is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Im curious too. I'm thinking of getting the transportation set for my son's big kid bed.
    A, mom to Ethan age 5.5 and L age 2

Not the expensive Dwell Studio line, but DD's crib bumper and bedskirt are Dwell Studio for Target and we've had no issues. Quality is good and the colors have remainded bright after several washings. I'm sure their more expensive line is just as nice if not better!
    Mama to my sweet little girl - 12/2009
    ...and Baby #2 due early August 2012

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I have the Target ones too. Like the price point and the items I bought (crib skirt and sheets) have been fine. I like to mix and match.

Beth

alirebco is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I like the target line but it seems like have more baby/crib stuff and I need a full size set. Plus my child needs his vehicles! The hippo set is really cute though. I wish they had more big kid bedding for their target line because I love the modern and clean styling.
    A, mom to Ethan age 5.5 and L age 2

lowrioh is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have the Dwell Cowgirl bedding for my DD and I've been really happy with it. The sheets are nice and soft and haven't faded at all from many washings. The ties on the bumpers seemed nice and secure.
    http://www.pippinmcgee.com/store/p/1...-by-Dwell.aspx
    I don't know that I would pay full price for one of the sets though.
    I got mine on ebay for less than $130.

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have dwell target toddler sets for my middle 2. They are only sold online though and are $49 for a quilt, pillow case, straight & fitted sheets.
    I don't bother with baby bedding anyway. I don't use bumpers or quilts & dust ruffles are a pain with crib mattresses. My babies get a few fitted sheets & a mattress cover. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by swissair81 View Post
    I have dwell target toddler sets for my middle 2. They are only sold online though and are $49 for a quilt, pillow case, straight & fitted sheets.
    I don't bother with baby bedding anyway. I don't use bumpers or quilts & dust ruffles are a pain with crib mattresses. My babies get a few fitted sheets & a mattress cover. That's it.
    We also have a breathable bumper. The less you have to pull off the bed at 3am for a sheet change the better.