Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Jo View Post
    KHF I have a somewhat big head too with masses of thick wavy to curly hair. These are pretty comfy on me. You might want to get an extra 1/2"
    jo so did you get the standard size for the BIC bands or PM her and ask her to go up by 1/2 for you?

THNX!

calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

ok so I contacted her about a deal. I'm not personally interested in the thin bands but others may be here is what she said when I asked her for a special for our board:

I was thinking about a "special" I could offer the fans on the baby board~ I could do a buy two get the third free~this is the same savings on the thick bands in the 3/$20 deal, but for the "thin" bands, the savings is better =) Can you post the info below on the board for me?

Thanks for all your support Baby Bargain friends! I'd like to offer a special for all the forum members: Buy any two bands, and get the third (of equal or lesser value) for free. At checkout in the “Notes to Seller” section, type code BABYBOARD (expires November 15, 2010) and put the name of the third product that you want for free.

I'll be listing a handful of the facebook page listings today, or if there's something they like from the facebook page, and it's not up, have them message me and I'll make up a special listing.

I know things are tight during the holidays, especially this year! I hope this helps!
    29 October 2010 11:35am EDT

ETA from her: THANKS! Can you just make sure they know that if they don't see what they want from Facebook, to msg me and I'll make SURE to get it set up for them?
    Last edited by calv; 10-29-2010 at 11:48 AM.

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I'm in for 6 BicBands -- 2 kids Thin Hot Pink Sparkle, 2 kids Thin Silver Sparkle, 1 kids Thin light pink and 1 adult Thin Black.

Thanks for the deal!
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

I just bought 6 as well. 3 thick 3 thin. for $36.50 shipped, average just over $$6 each (1/3 the price of sweaties),

This will make ten BicBands in my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by calv View Post
    jo so did you get the standard size for the BIC bands or PM her and ask her to go up by 1/2 for you?

THNX!
    I got regular ones. They are a wee snug but not uncomfy, and they do stretch a bit with use.

Quote Originally Posted by calv View Post
    ok so I contacted her about a deal. I'm not personally interested in the thin bands but others may be here is what she said when I asked her for a special for our board:

I was thinking about a "special" I could offer the fans on the baby board~ I could do a buy two get the third free~this is the same savings on the thick bands in the 3/$20 deal, but for the "thin" bands, the savings is better =) Can you post the info below on the board for me?

Thanks for all your support Baby Bargain friends! I'd like to offer a special for all the forum members: Buy any two bands, and get the third (of equal or lesser value) for free. At checkout in the “Notes to Seller” section, type code BABYBOARD (expires November 15, 2010) and put the name of the third product that you want for free.

I'll be listing a handful of the facebook page listings today, or if there's something they like from the facebook page, and it's not up, have them message me and I'll make up a special listing.

I know things are tight during the holidays, especially this year! I hope this helps!
    29 October 2010 11:35am EDT

ETA from her: THANKS! Can you just make sure they know that if they don't see what they want from Facebook, to msg me and I'll make SURE to get it set up for them?
    Awesome! I need to go order a few! Can you post a link... I was having trouble weeding back through this message.
    All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln~

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8