Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    mommylamb is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    Bloomies is awesome because they have a wide range of prices and many stylish lines. The contemporary floor is a good place to start. Maybe we can go shopping together soon!
    Oh boy... I think that could be dangerous for my wallet I bet you will be a bad influence on me.

My Eddie Bauer order arrived. I'm keeping the black wool trousers--nice soft, light-weight wool in a decent cut. They are classics and will fill a gap in my wardrobe.

And definitely keeping the Born Tour Booties. Love them! They look GOOD and are much easier to put on than actual boots. Plus they seem comfortable!

http://www.bornshoes.com/Product.aspx?ProductID=5696

The curvy fit straight leg jeans are going back though. They fit okay, just not very flattering.

Catherine

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mommylamb View Post
    Oh boy... I think that could be dangerous for my wallet I bet you will be a bad influence on me.
    I find that I end up wearing my nicer more classic stuff so much more because I LOVE it. It looks great, is better made and usually fits much better. The cheaper clothes are usually impulse buys and I grow tired of them after a while.

Fashion pros recommend having nicer but fewer things over lots of inexpensive things that just don't have staying power.

We will have to find some time for a shopping excursion!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Puddy73 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Everything! I haven't bought much new stuff in almost 3 years since I was hoping to drop 10 pounds. I've been running 20 miles/week, but my size isn't budging so I think I just need to accept my current size,

For the price, I like Old Navy's dreamer jeans, so I may get another pair of those. I'm working again and going to court occasionally so I really need some new suits, but HATE shopping for them. I really want these boots, too:

http://www.zappos.com/steve-madden-j...t=prodPage2a:0
    Jennifer
    Mommy to a big girl and a little girl with a sweet boy in the middle (and always missing our sweet baby boy #2, stillborn 7/12)

"The work of today is the history of tomorrow and we are its makers." Juliette Gordon Low

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Puddy73 View Post
    Everything! I haven't bought much new stuff in almost 3 years since I was hoping to drop 10 pounds. I've been running 20 miles/week, but my size isn't budging so I think I just need to accept my current size,

For the price, I like Old Navy's dreamer jeans, so I may get another pair of those. I'm working again and going to court occasionally so I really need some new suits, but HATE shopping for them. I really want these boots, too:

http://www.zappos.com/steve-madden-j...t=prodPage2a:0
    Jennifer- I want those boots too!! Love them!!

Beth

I want knee high boots without a big heel. I cannot fathom paying for the awesome boots you ladies have posted, but I have my eye on some $40 Merona boots at Target that someone posted on here the other day. My size is sold out at all stores within a 50 mile radius of me except for 1 so I will be hitting up that store tomorrow!
    DS 1/10 "boo-boo"

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7