Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I just got a pair like these at Marshall's for $99. They are Tahari and have the stretch back, but not the button accents. I haven't worn them yet since we're having a heat wave, but they feel very comfy when I try them on!

http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/prod...002&tid=plfr1r

Quote Originally Posted by babychi View Post
    http://www.target.com/dp/B002BZZ16U?...rt_NewestFirst

Honestly, Tar-jay. I was skeptical but read the reviews, ordered them and thought what the heck, if they don't work I can return to the store.

They are so much more expensive looking than the price and they are super, super comfortable. I love them. I can't wait to wear them with leggings and skinny jeans this fall. They also come in black and brown suede.
    OK, I just went and checked these out because I've been thinking about gray boots... WOW! They are awesome! They came home with me. Thanks for the rec!

Quote Originally Posted by pastrygirl View Post
    OK, I just went and checked these out because I've been thinking about gray boots... WOW! They are awesome! They came home with me. Thanks for the rec!
    Glad you like them! I wore them all weekend and they are so comfortable. I was out with DD and some friends at some $$ boutiques and kept getting compliments from the staff. One girl asked me where I got them and I bashfully said Target for $39. Her jaw dropped and she is returning a $450 pair from her own store to buy these! Haha
    Mama to my sweet little girl - 12/2009
    ...and Baby #2 due early August 2012

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Glad you like them! I wore them all weekend and they are so comfortable. I was out with DD and some friends at some $$ boutiques and kept getting compliments from the staff. One girl asked me where I got them and I bashfully said Target for $39. Her jaw dropped and she is returning a $450 pair from her own store to buy these! Haha
    Wow...didn't that make you feel awesome!

Beth24 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I ordered a pair too but the day they arrived coincided with a 100 degree heat wave so I haven't had a chance to wear them yet. But thanks so much for the recommendation!
    DS, 15
    DD, 10
    DS, 3

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I went to Target last night to check these out. I was thinking of getting UGG Jillian boots. Do you think the Target ones will get ruined in snow/slush? I saw one review ofthe Target boots that said they only lasted one season. WDYT?
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    I went to Target last night to check these out. I was thinking of getting UGG Jillian boots. Do you think the Target ones will get ruined in snow/slush? I saw one review ofthe Target boots that said they only lasted one season. WDYT?
    I plan to spray mine with leather/suede protector and will probably wear them on slushy days, but maybe not in falling snow. (I need traction in snow, anyway -- I would fall walking on cork in golf shoes!)

Quote Originally Posted by pastrygirl View Post
    I plan to spray mine with leather/suede protector and will probably wear them on slushy days, but maybe not in falling snow. (I need traction in snow, anyway -- I would fall walking on cork in golf shoes!)
    I sprayed mine with suede proctector also, and we'll see how they do. But for $39, I honestly don't care if they only last one season!
    Mama to my sweet little girl - 12/2009
    ...and Baby #2 due early August 2012

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

So tempting! Thanks for the info.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

I bought these a couple weeks ago too. I have really hard to please feet and they are so comfortable! My only prob is that the top is far wider than my calf.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast