Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    peanut520 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

how about frye
    http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalo...xx.esn_results
    or
    http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalo...xx.esn_results

plus they are 20% off at bloomies with their friend and family sale!

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

For those that have gotten the Target boots, how do you like them? Did you get them in the store or have to order online? I don't need anymore boots, but I have a brown pair now, and am tempted by the black or gray pair at the price and fabulous reviews.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

I bought them and like how cushioned they are on the bottom. My problem is that I don't have a great boot-type wardrobe (no skinny jeans or leggings) and they look pretty outdoorsy/cowboyish on me with the buckle so I feel weird in my sweater dress type clothes with these boots. I've been wearing them under boot cut jeans and they look great.
    I bought them in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by AbbysMom View Post
    I bought them and like how cushioned they are on the bottom. My problem is that I don't have a great boot-type wardrobe (no skinny jeans or leggings) and they look pretty outdoorsy/cowboyish on me with the buckle so I feel weird in my sweater dress type clothes with these boots. I've been wearing them under boot cut jeans and they look great.
    I bought them in the store.
    Thanks for the review. I would like to look at them in person. It's good to hear they're nicely cushioned. I think you said they were wide on you too (which would be good for me).
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Actually I just double-checked and these are the ones I bought: http://www.target.com/Merona-Kallist...k&frombrowse=1

Quote Originally Posted by AbbysMom View Post
    Actually I just double-checked and these are the ones I bought: http://www.target.com/Merona-Kallist...k&frombrowse=1
    Thanks, those are nice too.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Quote Originally Posted by DrSally View Post
    For those that have gotten the Target boots, how do you like them? Did you get them in the store or have to order online? I don't need anymore boots, but I have a brown pair now, and am tempted by the black or gray pair at the price and fabulous reviews.
    I love mine, I've gotten so many compliments. I also think they are pretty darn comfy, especially for the price. I've worn them all day long these past two weekends and haven't had problems.
    Mama to my sweet little girl - 12/2009
    ...and Baby #2 due early August 2012

Quote Originally Posted by babychi View Post
    I love mine, I've gotten so many compliments. I also think they are pretty darn comfy, especially for the price. I've worn them all day long these past two weekends and haven't had problems.
    Thanks for the review, so tempting! What color did you get and what do you wear them with?
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Quote Originally Posted by DrSally View Post
    Thanks for the review, so tempting! What color did you get and what do you wear them with?
    I have the grey color and am now contemplating buying them in black and brown, too. I can get all three colors for the price of one pair of boots at Nordies!

I mainly wear my tall boots with long sweaters belted at the waist and leggings or skinny jeans. I also wear them with skirts over leggings with hip-length tops (ones that don't cover the tush). They also look just fine under regular bootcut jeans.
    Mama to my sweet little girl - 12/2009
    ...and Baby #2 due early August 2012

Hmm...I didn't realize they had other colors online. I wonder if I want the black instead of the gray. Although the gray might look better against black leggings.
    Al

DS 10/25/03
    DD 1/23/07

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast