Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Nupe, I have only tried the boots and they have both been comfy. I haven't worn them out yet though.
    Al

DS 10/25/03
    DD 1/23/07

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by DrSally View Post
    I hope they have them for you. When I drove 30 min to a store that supposedly had my size in stock, they didn't have a single boot in that style! Online it said "limited availability", which apparently means that they're on clearance. The other stores were true to what they listed online as avail in store. I really love my gray ones, but I'm finding that I have a lot of charcoal tops , so I don't want to wear grey top, grey leggins/jeggings, and gray boots. I wore gray top, black leggings, gray boots, and it totally broke up the line and made me look shorter than I already am. I suppose I should stick to black (or a color) top, gray leggings, gray boots. Either that, or I need to get some black boots (still looking).
    I found a pair. I had read an earlier post about the "limited availability" so I went to the target that said it was available. They had several sizes and I know why - the shoe section was an absolute MESS. All the different boots were mixed up in different boxes and were spread over an entire aisle. It was difficult to find what you wanted, and I can imagine many people give up. I kept hunting and found a pair in my size. I think they're going to work with my new cords, jeans and I ordered the athleta cord skirt others rave about in the pink and black (will only keep one colour).

I too need a black pair of boots...I'll keep hunting.

So I was at Target today and decided to see if they had the suede Target boots in my size. Not really to buy but just to try them on since everyone here has been raving about them. Well, I found one in my size and tried it on, and it was so comfortable. It was the gray pair and I don't have any gray boots sooo ... I bought them. I'm really, really done boot shopping since I now have a black, brown, and gray pair. I will not try on any more boots. I did have a $5 off Merona coupon so that helped.

PSA for today - if you don't plan on buying, don't try them on.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I just received these 2 boots from DSW:

Bare Traps Catchy in brown with light faux shearling

Kelly & Katie Jackee in black

They are both very cute. The Bare Traps ones are soooooo plush and comfy, even with the heel. The Jackees are very nice, a bit low (but will look cute) and they run narrow.

I tried the Target ones on, but they were too wide in my calf and just a bit more clunky than I wanted.
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

I'm glad the Target boots are working out for most of those who purchased! I have had both the gray and black now for 2 months and LOVE them...they are super comfy and casual and you can't beat the price!
    Mama to my sweet little girl - 12/2009
    ...and Baby #2 due early August 2012

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    So I was at Target today and decided to see if they had the suede Target boots in my size. Not really to buy but just to try them on since everyone here has been raving about them. Well, I found one in my size and tried it on, and it was so comfortable. It was the gray pair and I don't have any gray boots sooo ... I bought them. I'm really, really done boot shopping since I now have a black, brown, and gray pair. I will not try on any more boots. I did have a $5 off Merona coupon so that helped.

PSA for today - if you don't plan on buying, don't try them on.
    $35 is not bad for a pair of real suede boots. I've been considering buying the black since I can't find a pair of black leather ones I want to get. If I run across a $5 coupon, I'll prob snatch them up for sure.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by bubbaray View Post
    I just received these 2 boots from DSW:

Bare Traps Catchy in brown with light faux shearling

Kelly & Katie Jackee in black

They are both very cute. The Bare Traps ones are soooooo plush and comfy, even with the heel. The Jackees are very nice, a bit low (but will look cute) and they run narrow.

I tried the Target ones on, but they were too wide in my calf and just a bit more clunky than I wanted.
    The bear traps link isn't working, but I think I know which ones you're talking about. I agree that the Target ones are a bit clunky, but great if you want something more casual. Also, they fit my wider calves, so that's nice.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Quote Originally Posted by DrSally View Post
    $35 is not bad for a pair of real suede boots. I've been considering buying the black since I can't find a pair of black leather ones I want to get. If I run across a $5 coupon, I'll prob snatch them up for sure.
    The $5 coupon was in the November Real Simple issue. I know $35 is a great price, I just don't know what DH will say when he sees all these new pairs of boots.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    The $5 coupon was in the November Real Simple issue. I know $35 is a great price, I just don't know what DH will say when he sees all these new pairs of boots.
    Thanks for the tip on the coupon. I think I still get Real Simple, but haven't looked at that issue yet. I know what you mean about feeling guilty for all the purchases though (and Xmas shopping hasn't even started).
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Yay! I hit my Super Target today which is the only Target that shows them in stock for almost 50 miles and found "the boots" in my size! They are super cute and comfy!
    Finally #2 due April 17, 2015

DS - 8.22.08
    allergic to dairy, eggs and nuts
    outgrew wheat!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast