Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Absolutely terrifying but thank God you had such a good labor nurse to catch it right away!!! Wow. So glad to hear that you and baby Clara are going to be okay!
    Angelina
    DD 10/6/08
    DS 9/10/13

Glad to hear that you and Clara are ok. Hope you have a quick recovery and a lot of help.

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I'm glad you're now both at home to rest and recover. Take things very easy on yourself. You're a strong, amazing woman but for now you need others to take care of you, so let them. If not, the rest of us here will

from all of us.

spunkybaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

So glad you and Clara are home safely. Your experience is beyond words...huge hugs to you for all that you went through and I'm sorry about the loss of future pregnancies.

I'm also glad that your relatives are stepping up and helping you out--blessings to you, Clara, and the rest of your family. We are lucky to have you as part of this board, and I can only imagine how blessed your family is to have you
    Mom to two spunky kids

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Wow! All I can say is wow! How absolutely frightening. I am so glad that you both are ok. Welcome to the world Clara. Hope everyone is home and recovering well soon. HUGS mama... you deserve a medal!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13