Question Discontinued Pottery Barn (kids?) pattern list anywhere on web?

I just purchased a shower curtain at a kids' consignment sale for $7 (woohoo!), and it was labeled as Pottery Barn Kids. It was wrapped up in a non-descript clear plastic bag when I bought it, and when I opened it up to launder I found that it is custom-made and fully-lined. There's no label to indicate washing instructions or even the name of the Pottery Barn pattern. I've washed it in cold and will hang to dry. Is there a website that lists (with a picture) all of the discontinued or retired Pottery Barn fabrics/patterns? I've searched the web as much as I can, so I'm hoping one of you savvy moms might help me out. If there's not a website, maybe I could describe the fabric or send post a pic of it.

Thanks!!
    Beth

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Can you post a picture here? I have not found one, but I have only bought Pottery Barn patterns before they have been discontinued.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

I'm attaching a picture here...hope this works! If the fabric is not Pottery Barn, I wonder if it's maybe a Waverly or old Sumersault print.

I"m starting to have second thoughts on the fabric...do you think this fabric is too babyish print for my main bathroom (used primarily by our 7 & 4.5 y.o. girls)? If I decide to use it, I'd like to get additional fabric (if it's still available) to make a valance for the window in the bathroom.

Thank you for any help you can offer!
    Attached Images Attached Images