Thread: Dollhouse help!

Default Dollhouse help!

I am starting to do some dollhouse research for Christmas! I have two girls who will be 3.5 years old and 15 months by Christmas. We have a FP My 1st dollhouse already that my older daughter got at about 18 months. She has played with it a ton and my younger dd is getting into it too. I think my older daughter is ready for something with more rooms and I'd like something bigger that they can play together or with a friend. I was thinking of something wooden but I know a lot of people like the Loving Family too. Suggestions? I guess I'd be worried that the Loving Family would be too similar to the My First Dollhouse...

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Loving Family is awesome. The pieces are more detailed than my first, and there are a lot more options.

They are a lot more money but I think the playmobil ones look pretty cool. I'm planning on getting DD a nicer dollhouse next year (she has a little people one now, which she plays with all the time) and I keep drooling over the playmobil ones. However I like that the loving family doll house folds up so its easier to store. I'll be watching this thread to see what people say
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

any other suggestions? What about the PLAN toy dollhouses?

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Last year the Leaps and Bounds dollhouse (by Battat) was pretty popular. Here is the link
    http://www.leapsandbounds.com/catalo...mSource=Search
    K

We bought the hearthsong villa when it came out. Love it! It is huge though.

Just the townhouse is on sale right now and they always have coupon codes if you sign up for their e-mail.

http://www.hearthsong.com/product.as...ex=&pcode=2152

Jenn27 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I have the Plan Toys My First Dollhouse saved for DDs 2nd birthday in November. The quality is great and I think she will love it. Will probably add the basement later on!