Thread: toy idea needed

Default toy idea needed

DS is taking swimming and I have to take DD to the pool with me. The pool rule is that I can't leave the pool building during his lesson. I need something portable to take with me for DD to play with while DS is swimming. It needs to be kind of special because she's going to be very upset that she can't go into the pool with him. My hope is to find something cool that I can let her play with only during the lesson so she has something special while DS's has his lesson (does that make sense) I would love to get the Playmobil Take Along house http://www.amazon.com/Playmobil-5763.../dp/B0009NWZT2 but its to much $$. I would love to find a little doll house or a barn or a zoo etc that would be easy to take places for under $20. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

kristenk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by kristenk View Post
    Thanks that's really cute. DD would really like that.
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold