Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MoJo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default FLYLady's Super Fling Boogie: The bedroom

FLYLady just started a 5-week long Super Fling Boogie to declutter and clean up the whole house in time to decorate for the holidays. This time is different than the last one I participated because she's focusing on one thing each day.

This week is the bedroom. Yesterday was the dresser; today is the nightstand.

I really need this. I didn't do yesterday's mission yet. . . but on top of my dresser is a large wicker chest with clean sheets. Because we ran out of room to keep it on the floor when we put the bassinet and swing in the bedroom. But I need a different place!

Anyone want to join me?
    Last edited by MoJo; 09-27-2010 at 06:08 AM.
    Jo

DD#1 "JellyBean" 6/08
    DD#2 "Ha" 6/10

"Theory is great, but as I'm in the trenches of diapers and dishes and ear infections, I try to relax and focus on what's most important: love."--mjs64

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Well, I'll do today.. I can tackle two nightstands. oh wait, does it need to be all 4 nightstands(kids' too)?

Why does FL stress me out? I feel like the day is going to end and I'm not going to have gotten started on my task.

I'm just doing my room. . . so two nightstands, one of which is mine and not too bad. The other is covered with stuff to eBay, and clearly that stuff doesn't belong in the bedroom. But I really want to do yesterday's mission too. . . I didn't do it yesterday because I was out of the house with the girls all morning, and didn't have the physical strength left at the end of the day to do that particular project.

It's not supposed to be stressful. That's why she always says "You're not behind!"

This is a way to pick just one extra thing to do, and if you do that regularly, it will make a big difference.
    Jo

DD#1 "JellyBean" 6/08
    DD#2 "Ha" 6/10

"Theory is great, but as I'm in the trenches of diapers and dishes and ear infections, I try to relax and focus on what's most important: love."--mjs64

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

What do you do?
    Kris

Here's a link to the page on her site that describes the first two missions: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FlightPlan_Missions.asp
    Jo

DD#1 "JellyBean" 6/08
    DD#2 "Ha" 6/10

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Checking it out!
    /hillary
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

lmwbasye is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Oho...I think I'm going to try this.

TFS!
    Laura Proud Army wife and SAHM to Liam (10/04) and George (10/07)

I'm in!
    DS 1/10 "boo-boo"

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Okay, I did yesterday's and todays. I had a big headstart with my recent cleaning weekend, which was really helpful. But, I have a drawer in my nightstand that was crammed full and now it's pretty much empty .
    Kris

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast