Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    o_mom is online now Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Ds1 got an erector set for his birthday that seems pretty cool so far. It actually has a motor so he can make things that move. It is the set at Costco right now.
    Mama to three boys ('03, '05, '07)

Quote Originally Posted by bubbaray View Post
    Have you seen this: http://www.knex.com/building_toys/li..._farmhouse.php

I may totally steal your idea of a "little house" Christmas....
    I did see that set - I think she'd like it but the pink pieces look VERY pink...we'll see.

And feel free to "steal" the idea, I'm just thrilled to actually have one! I've all of a sudden gone from having zero ideas for either child to having too many!

Sarah
    Mommy to:
    Carolyn, 10/04
    Anna, 7/08
    Matthew, 8/13

OK, so many great ideas!

I was thinking of suggesting the Mousetrap game to one of my brothers as a gift idea for her (they both inevitably ask), and I saw this book on Amazon (among others that look good too) that she'd probably like: http://www.amazon.com/Build-Better-M.../dp/0471395382

I'm going to do a little research into k'nex and zoob to see which ones would suit her better (my research may just be asking DH which he thinks she'd prefer ) and save the logs (of whichever brand) for Christmas.

Thank you all so much for all the wonderful ideas! I'm getting excited about building things with her, even.

Sarah
    Mommy to:
    Carolyn, 10/04
    Anna, 7/08
    Matthew, 8/13

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2