lfp2n is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Taylor Swift for halloween?

What do you think about a 7 year old dressing up as Taylor Swift for halloween? My DD wants to do this, she says shes wearing a blond curly dress-up wig we already have, a silver knee length dress that I'm supposed to make , cowboy boots she has, and shes making a sparkly guitar. She then tells me she'd need red lipstick. I started thinking maybe it was weird/not quite right for a 7 year old to dress as as a real live 20 year old, what do you think, on the other hand it would be pretty easy.
    Lucy DD3/03

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I would be OK with Taylor Swift. Lady Gaga, not so much. It's cool that she is so engaged that she's making a guitar.
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

caleymama is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

It would be fine with me. DD1 (newly 8) and I "share" a couple of Taylor Swift CDs. Love the sparkly guitar!
    mama to 2 lovely and loving DDs

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I think that is cute.
    Jenn
    M - my 7 yo ADHD/anxiety monkey.
    TT - my 4yo tiny terror.

"Swimming is not a sport. Swimming is a way to keep from drowning. That’s just common sense!" "I don’t have a fear of heights. I do, however, have a fear of falling from heights." “No comment” is a comment."
    "The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization."
    - George Carlan

Laurel is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

A little girl in DD's class (kinder) did Taylor Swift last year and it was very sweet- she did wear a little eyeliner and lipstick, but dressed very modestly and had a cardboard guitar that said "Taylor Swift". Very cute and not at all inappropriate.
    Laurel