Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Loopz looks like a lot of fun. I picked one up on sale last week at Target.
    Kris

DS #1 played loopz in the store the other day and loved it. I don't know if it will end up on his xmas list though
    Colleen
    Mom to 2 DS (5/'04 and 1/'09)

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I think my younger DD would like the Squinkies, but she already has some Littlest Petshops and those seem so similar to me.

Those Disney princess dolls are 18", so they are AG doll competitors. I hope they are higher quality than the My Disney Princess dolls sold at WDW. My older DD got one of those a few years ago and it promptly broke. She is NOT hard on toys/dolls and has never broken any other doll.
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I love the sing-a-majigs. We have 4 of them.
    /hillary
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    Ok, I will say that the Sing-a-ma-jigs are adorable....and they are $12 at Walmart....I think they will probably wind up on our list. But nothing else sparks my interest. Although the Leapster Explorer is looking much better than my kids' boring old Leapsters.
    What I don't get is those squinkies....they seem to be OOS everywhere but they look ridiculously small and cheap....I don't get it.
    We saw the Sing-a-ma-jigs in the store yesterday. Didn't know they were most wanted and my son's reaction made me "highlight" them in my head as a possible Christmas gift!

Leapster Explorer: WArning. The reviews talk about how these have a lot of advertising to your kids for other Leapfrog products
    Married 3/04
    DS 8/07
    DD born 8/11

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I could see getting the mini RC car for DH as a stocking stuffer, but not much else for my own household.

However, those Princess 18" dolls and the little-bitty playset thingies (the picture showed a cupcake) might be hits for the nieces...
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

fivi2 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Why does disney always leave out Snow White? She isn't pictured on the princess dolls and one of my dds loves her! (Of course the last thing we need right now is more disney, but that is beside the point!)

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I wouldn't bother with squinkies- my girls love polly pockets & they aren't a fad toy.

Japanese Erasers are not the same thing as Squinkies. Japanese Erasers were really big around here as the thing to collect before Silly Bandz came around.

I saw the Singamajigs in Target and I want one! It's cool how if you have more than one, they sound good together. Those may end up sticking out of the top of several stockings.

Are the Squinkies squishy? and do they seem like they will pick up dog hair and cat hair sticking to them?
    ...Karen
    ds 1991
    dd 2003
    dd 2008 now home from Taiwan!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Singamajigs seem really wrong to me but I must have a dirty mind . Nothing on there is on my list.

Beth

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast