Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lizzywednesday View Post
    For my cousin's First Communion, I bought a Timex Indiglo with a Velcro strap, glow-in-the-dark hands & numbers and illuminated face.

I found it at Kohl's, but later saw similar watches at Target, and paid about $20.

He loved it so dearly, his parents had to pay him to take it off at night. As far as I know, he's still got it and he was 12 this past May.
    Excellent thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by connor_mommy View Post
    How about a Lego watch.
    Good idea, but I must have the only 7 year old boy on the planet who isn't in to leggos. Santa is actually bringing him more unit blocks this year, at his request.

Catherine

mommylamb is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by calv View Post
    tell me more about the calculator please!
    This is it:
    http://www.amazon.com/Disneys-Mickey...d=95C4QUOM2TB0

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Some ideas:

card games
    tooth brush
    slippers
    Kris

i shouldn't have gone into pier 1 today... christmas was out and they had their typical little assortment of "stuffers." they also had mini bells (identical to the schilling hand bells we already have but SMALL!!! so cute)-- so i bought some of those, but i think even being small they would take up the whole stocking.

i did get a "magic baby bottle" (you know the ones that have the disappearing liquid?)-- it was more than i would want to spend on such a thing (2.75) but i've been looking for little ones for a long time (all they have at target, toys r us, etc are the really big ones... ). i also got 2 tape measures because the housings were so cute-- animal shapes! i got a honey bear & an elephant. DD found my knitting tape measure the other day and is obessessed with it. she'll get one and i'll get a new "cuter" one.

i do toothbrush and some candy (i didn't do that last year but will probably start this year since lu will be 3). maybe some socks. oh- doll tights! (lu is obssessed with doll dressing)

i also picked up a few things when we were on vacation (sans toddler)-- a japanese paper animal balloon, a mini nesting doll, a mini magnifier dealy, mini chopsticks & a kiddy chopstick helper dealy. probably have other things "stashed" that i'm not remembering.

I went to Ikea this morning and they had a bunch of dress up clothes for stuffed animals for $1.49. Amaya is constantly dressing up her stuffed dog, so this was perfect for her stocking. We got three different sets. This is the only one online, and the one we didn't get (the others were cuter):
    http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40174437

And this truck set for Sebastian, similar to Automoblox? (they are made of many parts and can be combined with the other vehicles). $9.99

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40171472
    ~C~

Mama to a curious daughter born in May 2006 and a persistent son born in July 2008.

kristac is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I picked up an airplane spoon at the Target dollar spot this morning- good for the under 2 crowd They also had some hand puppets and fun socks.
    "Someday, I am going to go to bed without toys on the floor and sippys in my sink. Things will stay where I put them and I can have nice, fragile items on display. But when I do, I will look around with a wistfullness in my heart and miss the days where vibrant imaginations ran wild and there was evidence of life happening around me all the time!"

kristac is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MommyofAmaya View Post
    ]

And this truck set for Sebastian, similar to Automoblox? (they are made of many parts and can be combined with the other vehicles). $9.99

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40171472
    Oooh- they are labeled for 18 months+ so no choking hazards. I will have to check them out. Thanks for the heads up!
    "Someday, I am going to go to bed without toys on the floor and sippys in my sink. Things will stay where I put them and I can have nice, fragile items on display. But when I do, I will look around with a wistfullness in my heart and miss the days where vibrant imaginations ran wild and there was evidence of life happening around me all the time!"

confession: i broke down on singamajigs. yes, i think they look a little weird. no, my child doesn't "love" them....

and i didn't just buy one...because how could you? what's the point?i bought ONE FOR EACH OF OUR STOCKINGS!!!!!!!!!!

in my defense i *DID* wait for them to go on sale AND used a coupon. but STILL. 3 ???? tsktsktsk.

craziest part? i'm thinking of going back and getting a couple to send for my dad's stocking and maybe my neice and nephew....my dad sings barbershop-- the harmonizing? i'll have to think about it (my parents are going to be with my brothers family , that's why i was thinking for neice & nephew)

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MommyofAmaya View Post
    I went to Ikea this morning and they had a bunch of dress up clothes for stuffed animals for $1.49. Amaya is constantly dressing up her stuffed dog, so this was perfect for her stocking. We got three different sets. This is the only one online, and the one we didn't get (the others were cuter):
    http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40174437
    Ohhhh I will have to check this out!

calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Seitvonzu View Post
    confession: i broke down on singamajigs. yes, i think they look a little weird. no, my child doesn't "love" them....

and i didn't just buy one...because how could you? what's the point?i bought ONE FOR EACH OF OUR STOCKINGS!!!!!!!!!!

in my defense i *DID* wait for them to go on sale AND used a coupon. but STILL. 3 ???? tsktsktsk.

craziest part? i'm thinking of going back and getting a couple to send for my dad's stocking and maybe my neice and nephew....my dad sings barbershop-- the harmonizing? i'll have to think about it (my parents are going to be with my brothers family , that's why i was thinking for neice & nephew)
    on sale? where?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast