Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    lhafer is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

When we moved into our new house, my daughter was 4 years old. She had been talking about a blue room forever. So we decided she could have one! I picked out various blues that I could live with on the walls and let her pick one.

We moved into our brand new house a week before Christmas. So Christmas Eve we had painters in the house painting (we painted other rooms as well) and we got her a brand new big girl bed (bunk beds actually). She slept with us Christmas Eve night, so when we woke up for Christmas morning we were able to show her her brand new room! She LOVES it!

I got the bedding at target. Also got the wall decals that match the bottom bedding at target.

Bottom bedding: http://www.target.com/Circo-Bloom-Be...k&frombrowse=1

Top bedding: http://www.target.com/Circo-Happy-Fl...%20Quilt%20Set
    Attached Images Attached Images

We went with green walls with brown, light pink, and dark pink stripes. I think it came out very well, but damn it was a lot of work! Nothing but tape, tape, tape!

Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.
    --Dr. Seuss

Penelope Grace
    Born 02.25.2010

We have dark beige walls because we didn't find out the gender, but then accessorized with pink, white and chocolate brown. I think it looks girly (like neopolitan ice cream!) without screaming pepto-bismal pink.
    Mama to my sweet little girl - 12/2009
    ...and Baby #2 due early August 2012

While DD1's nursery is pale yellow (gender-neutral that we then "girlified" for DD2), her big girl room is a really pale pink/beige color that changes depending on the lighting. It's called Antique Hydrangea and is a really lovely background for brighter pink accent pieces, like this cute print I bought from an etsy seller. DD1 loves her room!

peanut520 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

well it is mainly pink...1- pink striped wall 2- pale pink 1-brown with multi-pink circles.

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Sherbet/canteloupe orange.

We also didn't find out DD's sex beforehand, but her nursery was formerly our guest bedroom, so, when I painted it, I wanted something bright that could also work for a nursery in the future.

Also, I despise pink.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3