Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Sweetum is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Very happy for you

llama8 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Congratulations! That is the best news that all is ok!

As the mom of an 11 month old girl, I will tell you that girls are soo much fun!!!

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Yeah! Hope the rest of your pregnancy is much more uneventful!
    DD 7/07
    DS1 9/09
    DS2 7/13

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    So far I haven't heard from my obgyn yet and if I don't hear I'll call her in few more hours, just don't want to get into this at work. I have DD's skin test today too so I'll be leaving work early.

DH doesn't really have that much of an idea of what's going on. And thinks positively. He wants to have the amnio. His take on this is, why we have to decide what we're going to do in the worst case scenario, chances are we might never have to go there and things will be fine. And if the amnio is going to result is a miscarriage then he thinks it was never meant to be(pregnancy). I guess I'm going to go with that for now. I'm going to try to find out what the risks are.
    If it doesn't change your mind, and you want to have the amnio it might help you and your family along with your doctor to decide the best care and the best course of action now, so that you can be "better" prepared to deal with what comes next or at least have some expectation as to the issues what will arise.

Best of luck to you and I hope that everything turns out well for you and your baby.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8