Default Seven Everyday Slings?

Does anyone own one of these?

http://www.sevenslings.com/index.php/content/home

What do you think?

It looks just like a fitted pouch, like Hotsilngs.

BayGirl2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Just got one from the CuteKid/Uddercovers deal. (See the bargains board for my post.)

I haven't received it yet. It looks similar to a SlingLing or Hotsling fitted pouch sling. DH and I absolutely love our SlingLings, we still keep them in our diaper bags and use them often. I'm hoping the fit and material is similar because I wanted a different pattern.
    Amy

DS - June 2009
    DD - September 2011

I actually got one with a discount code that the company sent me. I would share it, but it was email specific and only able to be used once. I'm a newbie (due with first very soon!) so I don't know much about slings. I got a Moby Wrap as a baby shower gift. Those are super soft, but really warm & not as convenient to use (or so it seems.) This sling seems a lot easier/quicker to use.
    Our 'Lil Pumpkin Will Be Here 10/6/10

I loved my moby style wrap. You can tie it on, and then pop the baby in and out as needed. If we were going somewhere in the car, I'd tie it on at home, wear the wrap in the car (baby in carseat of course!), and then quickly put the baby in once we got there.

BayGirl2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I got my sling from SevenEveryday but it was too small, so I'm exchanging it for a bigger size.

IMO a Moby and a pouch sling have very different usage scenarios. Moby is great if you can wrap it and keep it on all day and just pop baby in and out. Pouch sling is nice to have handy for unexpected needs - like when baby starts crying in the middle of a store and must be held, or when you can't find a shopping cart to put a toddler in, or when you end up having to walk a ways to get from car to destination, but didn't bring the stroller......

I did use my Moby when DS was a newborn, its great for that, but its too stretchy for bigger kids. The lifestyle of wearing the Moby around everywhere just didn't really work for me. I ended up using the pouch sling about 100x more often. DH has his own and swears by it as well.
    Amy

DS - June 2009
    DD - September 2011