Thread: bleh.

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default bleh.

well DH was supposed to be coming back tomorrow from a weeklong out-of-town work trip. But I just found out that due to crappy weather conditions he won't be coming back till Saturday. Boo. This will make it TEN DAYS that he is away. Normally i am used to dealing with his travel (i am used to him being away 4-5 days at a time), but with dealing with an active infant that is getting to be more and more clingy, allergies from h*ll and morning sickness that is *still* rearing its ugly head i am getting to be a tired mama! Also, i'm pissed that part of our weekend together is now eaten up due to his traveling. Ugh. I know this is a petty bitch, but i'm just a ball of hormones right now and i just wanna bitch about something!!
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 10-06-2010 at 10:32 PM. Reason: typos

HonoluluMom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Hang in there Mama!

Ugh. I understand.
    Alicia
    Mama to four amazing children.

That sucks. Hang in there. I know you mentally prepare for how long he'll be gone and then it gets extended and that is rough.

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

That would really be tough for me too. Hang in there.
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

thx everyone. i agree a lot of the frustration was that i was mentally prepared for him to come home tonight but now that he won't i'm just annoyed.

luckily our sitter is able to come today and watch my son so i can spend the day doing stuff i desperately need to do (laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning up). oh and so i can shower. and maybe sit down and relax for a few minutes.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I was just about to suggest you call your sitter It does suck. I've been there too (though not with being pregnant and having morning sickness!). It's especially hard when your child is that age and you're home all day. I think I remember b*tching about it all over FB whenever my DH got held up somewhere because of bad weather or canceled or delayed flights. It does get better. Now I don't worry about it so much, but that's because my girls are older and "easier" ("easier" being a relative term) to care for. And probably also because now I am at work during the day and not at home with them. Being a SAHM is hard!