Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I've gotten free/near free subscpritions of Parents and Parenting (the early years). Can't really say I can tell a difference or like one or the other better.

I've gotten an amazon coupon EVERY month for the past 3-4 months through one or the other of these mags. The last one I tore out and used was from Nov. Parents. It's maybe 4" x 5" lime green insert/tear out. The last month was bright orange.

FWIW my latest "renewal" notice for Parents said I could get 2 subscriptions (one for me, one for a friend) for a TOTAL of $7.xx I plan to renew. If someone wants to receive my "friend" subscription, PM me, and I'll put you down. You can return the favor at some point with a coupon code. ***UPDATE--SORRY, OFFER TAKEN***
    Last edited by Wondermom; 10-15-2010 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Update
    Wondermom

DS 1 8/2007
    DS 2 1/2010

Quote Originally Posted by jacksmom2009 View Post
    i got both parents and parenting and the coupons both start with a Y. does everyone elses start with a Y too
    Mine does start with Y.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

If anyone has a code to spare, I'd love one! I don't get any of these magazines. Thanks.

for Sandy Hook

I haven't gotten either of my issues this month yet... hmm.... Somehow I get both for free. Not sure how. They both just started coming. I think parenting comes from diapers.com even though I sent in for (and received) the rebate. Not sure why I get parents....

Just got the same coupon

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Awesome! I need to order some Pampers Pull Ups for DD1! We just got our mag yesterday.

I personally found Parenting way too preachy for my style. Parenting isn't great either, but we got two years free from Elite Car Seats with a carseat purchase.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Has anyone else around here not gotten their Nov. issue of Parenting or Parents? Or am I the only one with wacky mail delivery? I just got my Parenting for October at the beginning of October though... I do get my Us weeklys in a timely fashion...
    So weird, just wondering if it's just me...

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    Has anyone else around here not gotten their Nov. issue of Parenting or Parents? Or am I the only one with wacky mail delivery? I just got my Parenting for October at the beginning of October though... I do get my Us weeklys in a timely fashion...
    I get mine late too. I think my parenting comes from a Diapers.com order. I also got my Oct. issue at the beginning of this month. I hope the Nov. issue comes soon.
    A very busy Mama to my two chiquitos.
    DS 11/08 and DD 7/10

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    I haven't gotten the Nov. issue of Parenting or Early Years yet either. And I think I usually would've received them by this point in the month, though I'm not sure. It's frustrating when you're waiting and waiting for the issues to arrive and others have received them weeks ago, right?
    Proud mama to:
    DD 2006
    DS1 2008
    DS2 2010

can we use these coupons on anything or are there limitations? i want to order a city elite stroller from either amazon or diapers.com, do you think a baby jogger product will be accepted?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast