Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    MoJo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Jo's made-up bonus mission for the weekend: Declutter and organize the linen closet! Mine is in my bathroom and working on it has been a goal all summer.

My plan is to pull everything out, get rid of stuff I'll never use, then put it back with the toiletries in baskets. There's a lot of shampoos and moisturizers and such that I need to go through. And I want to make a clear spot on the shelf for the towels, instead of putting them on top of something else.
    Jo

DD#1 "JellyBean" 6/08
    DD#2 "Ha" 6/10

"Theory is great, but as I'm in the trenches of diapers and dishes and ear infections, I try to relax and focus on what's most important: love."--mjs64

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MoJo View Post
    Jo's made-up bonus mission for the weekend: Declutter and organize the linen closet! Mine is in my bathroom and working on it has been a goal all summer.

My plan is to pull everything out, get rid of stuff I'll never use, then put it back with the toiletries in baskets. There's a lot of shampoos and moisturizers and such that I need to go through. And I want to make a clear spot on the shelf for the towels, instead of putting them on top of something else.
    I'm doing this one!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2