Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by goldenpig View Post
    Yes, I did get my ebates. But I still haven't gotten a shipping notice for my Duo!
    Which color did you order?
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Yes, I did get my ebates. But I still haven't gotten a shipping notice for my Duo!
    Awesome on the ebates. But weird on the shipping notice...
    Did you try calling them?

goldenpig is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    Which color did you order?
    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    Awesome on the ebates. But weird on the shipping notice...
    Did you try calling them?
    Looks like they just changed the status to shipped
    I ordered the chili.
    If DH lets me keep it I am going to have to have another baby so I can use the carrycot
    Party of five!
    Double big sister
    Big brother
    Little brother

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Looks like they just changed the status to shipped
    I ordered the chili.
    If DH lets me keep it I am going to have to have another baby so I can use the carrycot
    I am dying to see IRL pics of the chili! Woohoo! Hope you get it soon! Did you also order the BJCMD?
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    I am dying to see IRL pics of the chili! Woohoo! Hope you get it soon! Did you also order the BJCMD?
    Yes on a tip from poohbear, I got a good deal on a BJCMD with a pricematch with diapers.com. I should be able to return it if needed...haven't used it outside yet.
    I don't know how I am going to decide. They both seem like really nice strollers, but I don't think we use a double often enough to justify owning two (or maybe even any!). Maybe I should have bought a Swift instead! I can't believe I am even contemplating that.

The Duo is supposed to arrive Thursday. I will try to post pics of the two strollers.
    Party of five!
    Double big sister
    Big brother
    Little brother

Yes on a tip from poohbear, I got a good deal on a BJCMD with a pricematch with diapers.com. I should be able to return it if needed...haven't used it outside yet.
    I don't know how I am going to decide. They both seem like really nice strollers, but I don't think we use a double often enough to justify owning two (or maybe even any!). Maybe I should have bought a Swift instead! I can't believe I am even contemplating that.

The Duo is supposed to arrive Thursday. I will try to post pics of the two strollers.
    Well, you got really good deals on both. ONe can be your car stroller and one can be your neighborhood stroller. Wait, you need to drive to get everywhere I think. Well, one can be your mall stroller and one can be your zoo/park stroller. Either way, you will most likely not lose money on either (or if you do, it won't be much). Keep both. (such a bad influence).
    BTW - Arivecchi, once the strollers arrive, you need to start a new roll call. My strollers have already changed and I didn't even buy anything in the zulily sale!!!

Well, you got really good deals on both. ONe can be your car stroller and one can be your neighborhood stroller. Wait, you need to drive to get everywhere I think. Well, one can be your mall stroller and one can be your zoo/park stroller. Either way, you will most likely not lose money on either (or if you do, it won't be much). Keep both. (such a bad influence).
    Ha ha, thank you for being an enabler...this is what I am secretly hoping to do.
    Party of five!
    Double big sister
    Big brother
    Little brother

jacksmoma is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

if it'll be going in the car all the time the bjcmd wins hands down...so surprisingly light and small (tiny!) when folded...but i bet that mb pushes a ton better outdoors. hard one!

brgnmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

BTW - Arivecchi, once the strollers arrive, you need to start a new roll call. My strollers have already changed and I didn't even buy anything in the zulily sale!!!
    goldenpig, that is awesome how you got both double strollers for great prices! I agree with poobear in keeping both if you can. I would love to own a duo, but we personally lack the space right now. The bjcmd has a super compact fold, and it's light enough that I've been able to collapse it & lift it at a couple of days away from being 40wks-along. (I'm petite - 5'3" - so you wouldn't expect me to be able to do this sort of thing). We're planning on using our double stroller from the car primarily. I also like how my new skip hop bag that I recently purchased hangs from the stroller bar well. The ride is not as smooth as the mountain buggy, but my DS finds it a lot more comfy than his maclaren techno xt.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13