Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Luckily my husband is here with me. He is slowly talking me down (aka pointing out how crazy I am). I keep pointing out that the HH won't fit on our indie twin. OMG! I really want it. I don't think I am going to be able to talk him into it though. I keep telling him he would love the push.. very rugged, more manly then the indie twin. Haha.

arivecchi is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by roseyloxs View Post
    Luckily my husband is here with me. He is slowly talking me down (aka pointing out how crazy I am). I keep pointing out that the HH won't fit on our indie twin. OMG! I really want it. I don't think I am going to be able to talk him into it though. I keep telling him he would love the push.. very rugged, more manly then the indie twin. Haha.
    Tell your DH to call my DH! My hubby really likes the ruggedness (is that a word? LOL) of MBs!
    Last edited by arivecchi; 10-22-2010 at 10:52 AM.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

I emailed them to find out. Waiting to hear back. I will try calling...
    ETA - I just called - their buyers are not in yet - they will call me back with year info. I do not need a swift I do not need a swift I do not need a swift
    Last edited by poohbear; 10-22-2010 at 11:03 AM.

WOW. I want to buy one so badly!!! I want a Swift with carrycot! How awesome. How long will the sale last? Any chance I have time to get PG so I could justify it?

lovebebes is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Multimama View Post
    WOW. I want to buy one so badly!!! I want a Swift with carrycot! How awesome. How long will the sale last? Any chance I have time to get PG so I could justify it?
    DD S 2002
    DD L born sleeping 04.2006
    DD L 2007
    Finally our littlest rainbow is here!
    DD C 2010

Till the 27th. Are you ovulating in the next 5 days?

arivecchi is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    I emailed them to find out. Waiting to hear back. I will try calling...
    ETA - I just called - their buyers are not in yet - they will call me back with year info. I do not need a swift I do not need a swift I do not need a swift
    Thanks Pooh. I called and they said the same thing! Argh! I won't be here in two hours.

I am pretty sure it's the 2010 though.

Peeps, get them while they're hot! You can likely re-sell for what you are buying if you are in a good CL market! If not, you can hawk them on strollerswap!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    Till the 27th. Are you ovulating in the next 5 days?
    I don't think this plan can work out. I think DH would need to see the positive pregnancy test before he would give me the "yea." And you know, even though this is an awesome deal that would end up being on expensive stroller. Have you seen the prices for college tuition these days?!?

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    Peeps, get them while they're hot! You can likely re-sell for what you are buying if you are in a good CL market! If not, you can hawk them on strollerswap!
    Are you getting the Terrain?? Because, you know, you are in a good CL market yourself.

I want a swift so badly!!!! With carrycot!! So badly. I think I need to start working harder on career advancement so I can afford all the strollers I want and the kids to go in them.

Are you getting the Terrain?? Because, you know, you are in a good CL market yourself.

I want a swift so badly!!!! With carrycot!! So badly. I think I need to start working harder on career advancement so I can afford all the strollers I want and the kids to go in them.
    IdonotneedaswiftIdonotneedaswiftIdonotneedaswift

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast