Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    IdonotneedaswiftIdonotneedaswiftIdonotneedaswift
    Oh come on! BUY IT! Somebody has to.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Pooh, you SO need a Swift! The BJCM won't know what hit it!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Ha ha. But looking at that picture, I'm pretty sure that terrain is FLINT!
    I'm guessing 2010. Because they have new colors coming out. If I either a) did not have my P&T or b) had another LO on the way and knew I would need a hitchhiker, I would buy the swift, but I can't justify spending $400 righ tnow, even though it's an awesome deal!!!!
    I'm just walking away.... Seriously....

goldenpig is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

OMG! Thank you OP! I have been eyeing the Chili Duo for a while now. Now it's $504 OTD with the coupon code and ebates. Tell me I'm not being ridiculous. I have the Joovy Ergo which is a great tandem but long like a bus and I've been wanting to switch to a side by side double. Do you think I could get the $200 back on Craigslist that I paid for the Ergo? Is the Duo worth it?
    Party of five!
    Double big sister
    Big brother
    Little brother

mackmama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Did anyone find out if these are 2010's yet? I have been considering a swift or terrain and now feel all jumpy. Ah I don't know what to do!

I have a 2010 Duo and Swift. GET THEM! THEY ARE FABULOUS!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    Ha ha. But looking at that picture, I'm pretty sure that terrain is FLINT!
    I'm guessing 2010. Because they have new colors coming out. If I either a) did not have my P&T or b) had another LO on the way and knew I would need a hitchhiker, I would buy the swift, but I can't justify spending $400 righ tnow, even though it's an awesome deal!!!!
    I'm just walking away.... Seriously....
    Me too.
    I watched the baby gizmo review of the duo.
    Then watched the review of the indie twin and I am okay again. If the duo had a more compact fold or if the front wheels were quick release I may have been unable to resist. Still waiting on pins and needles for the release of the duet though can't wait to see what a 25" wide double sbs stroller looks like. I think a stroller like that would be wonderful for my new European lifestyle!

Black Duos are gone!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Quote Originally Posted by goldenpig View Post
    OMG! Thank you OP! I have been eyeing the Chili Duo for a while now. Now it's $504 OTD with the coupon code and ebates. Tell me I'm not being ridiculous. I have the Joovy Ergo which is a great tandem but long like a bus and I've been wanting to switch to a side by side double. Do you think I could get the $200 back on Craigslist that I paid for the Ergo? Is the Duo worth it?
    Um, wait. WHAT COUPON CODE?
    Watch out for ebates though - unless you found a coupon code on their site, they may or may not honor the stinkin ebate.
    But again, WHAT COUPON CODE.
    Idon'tneedaswiftIdon'tneedaswift...

Quote Originally Posted by goldenpig View Post
    If you are patient I think you will get your money back for the Ergo. It sells for $300 new, right?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast