Default Pottery Barn Kids Luggage

Has anyone bought/used the PBK luggage?

If so any reviews??
    Our one and only son...

I may have found the answer to my own question =)

http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin...n+kids+luggage

but any more input would be great too...
    Our one and only son...

alien_host is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We have the rolling suitcase and DD (5.5) loves it. We've taken it on 4 trips (2 plane/2 car) and she uses it at home to play vacation/airport. Hers is a lighter color so I only bring it onboard the plane...otherwise it would probably get very dirty.

I'm pleased with it, I only wish it wasn't so $$ and that I had thought to buy it at F&F time rather than in April!

Quote Originally Posted by alien_host View Post
    We have the rolling suitcase and DD (5.5) loves it. We've taken it on 4 trips (2 plane/2 car) and she uses it at home to play vacation/airport. Hers is a lighter color so I only bring it onboard the plane...otherwise it would probably get very dirty.

I'm pleased with it, I only wish it wasn't so $$ and that I had thought to buy it at F&F time rather than in April!
    I'm still trying to figure out what is F&F and how I can get any kin of coupons for PBK. I want to get my son and I a set of luggage and matching duffle as we would like to just carry-on for our trip.
    Our one and only son...

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Honestly I'd look at some of the bigger stores like Target, Walmart, Meijier, Kohl's etc they all have decent luggage. If you're just looking for carryon stuff it's not going to get super beat up, I find luggage is something you can buy a little cheaper, the PB stuff is cute, but waaaay overpriced.

Quote Originally Posted by Armywife1stDr2nd View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out what is F&F and how I can get any kin of coupons for PBK. I want to get my son and I a set of luggage and matching duffle as we would like to just carry-on for our trip.
    Friends & Family sale was earlier this month w/ 20% off, it is only once a year.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    Honestly I'd look at some of the bigger stores like Target, Walmart, Meijier, Kohl's etc they all have decent luggage. If you're just looking for carryon stuff it's not going to get super beat up, I find luggage is something you can buy a little cheaper, the PB stuff is cute, but waaaay overpriced.
    I only found kids sized luggage at Target w/ characters when I was looking. Try Marshalls/TJMaxx/Home Goods as well. I almost bought a hardsided case at TJM but it also was almost $100 and I decided to go w/ PBK, I think I had a 10% off that I received w/ my catalog.

I'm ok with paying a little more if it's going to last for a long time. Also we do a lot of traveling since my husband is in the military and we are from opposite coasts (NYC and LA) we are always traveling to see family. It was just easier before our little guy was born and before all the luggage issues and fees. Now it's a small fortune to see family =). Which is why I'm working on attempting to get 10% off! Even the 10% on a luggage purchase would help since I'd like to get the matching small duffle for snacks and toys and stuff. DH and I decided to take a trip out to "test drive" the luggage at a local PBK so I guess we will see....
    Our one and only son...