Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Maya Wrap if you are willing to have a learning curve - it is really the perfect infant carrier.

A pouch like the Kangaroo Korner is also great for popping baby in and out.

Pikkolo is ergonomic and hands-free, no learning curve.

We have all 3 and love them all for different reasons and uses! Probably use the Maya and Pikkolo most of all, both on a daily basis. We'll be using our Ergo starting at 6 months. I wouldn't get the Beco Butterfly given how similar it is to the Ergo.

for Sandy Hook

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by swissair81 View Post
    I hear that the Butterfly is better with infants & also tall mommies.
    I am not that tall, barely 5'6" but for whatever reason it works great. I have one friend who is 5'4" and was quite happy with it too. My other two friends IRL who have them are both about 5'8" or 5'9".

Quote Originally Posted by lizzywednesday View Post

The Butterfly's built-in insert is ideal for tinier babies. I looked at it and can't see myself using it ... it seemed more suited to someone a bit more petite in the chest & shoulders than I am.
    The insert was great for DD2. I just used her without it yesterday for the first time (she'll be six months old tomorrow). The Butterfly is like magic getting her to sleep. I have a small chest, but a really broad back. Of the four people including myself IRL only one of us has more than a size B chest; I think she is a C or a D.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2