Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I love yellow cake mix with diet sprite. Spread some low fat or fat free cool whip and top with strawberries. Tastes like a twinkie.
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaTC View Post
    I love yellow cake mix with diet sprite. Spread some low fat or fat free cool whip and top with strawberries. Tastes like a twinkie.
    Ok, TC, if this tastes like a twinkie I am on it TODAY!!

My WW group swears by yellow cake mix plus a can of "shredded" pineapple. Just be careful--use a big bowl because it fizzes up and it rises well too. You can practically have half the cake because it is so low cal!!
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

Quote Originally Posted by StantonHyde View Post
    My WW group swears by yellow cake mix plus a can of "shredded" pineapple. Just be careful--use a big bowl because it fizzes up and it rises well too. You can practically have half the cake because it is so low cal!!
    What size can if shredded pineapple do you use & do you use the juice too?

Use the pineapple juice too--they just say "a regular size can" so probably 14 oz (I'm thinking along the lines of a can of tomatoes, say)
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

Quote Originally Posted by StantonHyde View Post
    OOhh, yummy. Do you know the points value?
    SAHM to Pete and Repeat my "Irish Twins" - DD 12/06 and DS 11/07

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

I will have to check the points value, but I remember someone saying she could practically have half the cake for very few points!! You could figure it out though--I think the cake mixes list the nutrition info for the mix without additions and then just add in the info from the pineapple. This may have been a Hungry Girl recipe and she lists points on her website.
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05

ack--I screwed up!! It's a box of ANGEL Food cake mix and the pineapple. Slice into 12 slices and it is one point per slice (or maybe 2 max--I was so concerned about getting the cake mix wrong, I guess i didn't listen well.)
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05

I had some greek yogurt about to go bad today so I tried the Devil's Food Cake Mix + 1 c Plain Greek Yogurt + 1 c Water recipe. I added a little vanilla just because. Awesome! I'm sure it would be even better with frosting, but I wanted to preserve some of the "healthiness" so I just sprinkled with powdered sugar instead. Very yummy snack cake!
    Mom to J 6/25/08 and M 6/21/11

Which hungry girl book are these in??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast